Labex Visiting Research Chair
A 3 to 6 months Chair is proposed every year by the CelTisPhyBio Labex to invite foreign professors, with a research project either related to the existing collaborative projects of CelTisPhyBio, or allowing the emergence of a new collaborative project within the Labex.
Candidate professors can apply to the CellTisPhyBio Chair. Applications will consist of a short (one page) research project, and a CV, to be sent to the Labex Manager Léa Wurges.
The selection will be made by the steering comity of the Labex.
Postdoctoral programme Labex CelTisPhyBio
Several postdoctoral fellowships are available at “Labex CelTisPhyBio” laboratories. Fellowships are for one year since their main purpose is for initiating new research projects. The grantees will be asked to apply for other funding sources during their first year of support in order to liberate Labex funding as early as possible to allow funding of other candidates. The grant is determined according to the applicant’s age and experience.
1-The positions are open to all nationalities.
2-The host laboratory is a member of the Labex CelTisPhyBio network.
3-The applicant cannot have beneficiated from a previous post-doctoral Labex fellowship.
Applications must comprise the following documents (application form provided)
• Full CV including publications
• Motivation letter
• At least one letter of recommendation.
• Agreement of the hosting team leader to receive the applicant, including starting dates
• Brief description (maximum 2 pages) of the research project
Evaluation criteria :
• Quality of previous work: applicants are judged on their publication records and are supposed to be eligible for other sources of funding at the end of the Labex grant.
• Note that priority will be given to interdisciplinary projects at the interface between biology and physics and conducted between at least 2 teams belonging to the Labex.
Applications will be evaluated throughout the year. All applications must be received at least one week before the next evaluation session.Contact form