Single-Cell SymposiumDecember 12th - 13th, 2018 / Institut Curie, Paris Amphithéâtre Constant-Burg - 12 rue Lhomond 75005 Paris Ido Amit (Weizmann Institute of Science, Israël), Garry Nolan (Stanford, US), Wolf Reik (Babraham Institut,UK), Michael Angelo (Stanford, US), Geneviève Almouzni (Institut Curie, France), Roser Vento (Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK), Andrew Griffiths (ESPCI, France), Chloé Villani (Harvard, US) and more!
The single cell symposium at Curie will focus on all aspects of single cell global analyses from (epi)genomic, transcriptomic and proteomic approaches to computational innovative strategies with 4 separate sessions dedicated to each of these aspects. This conference will provide opportunities to get up-to-date with the most recent data in the fast-developing field of single-cell global analyses of protein levels, RNA expression and epigenetic landscape variations to understand fundamental cellular development stage or disease progression. All invited speakers worldwide have been selected for their scientific excellence and expertise in their field. This meeting will provide a unique forum to bring together a broad group of scientists with expert knowledge in single-cell technologies and broad analyses at the level of individual cells. As such, this meeting will reinforce communication and build networks between emerging and rapidly developing fields that are not always prone to interact. We are certain the lectures on fascinating new topics and new ideas stemming from already strong lines of research will appeal to a wide range of scientists at all levels (students to postdocs to established researchers). The environment of Curie, next to international institutes such as the ENS, College de France, Pasteur Institute and ESPCI is ideal to attract numerous researchers in a unique atmosphere to exchange ideas during the scientific sessions, meals/coffee breaks and poster sessions and of course, at the sponsor stands.
- Luca Albergante (Institut Curie, France)
- Geneviève Almouzni (Institut Curie, France)
- Ido Amit (Weizmann Institute of Science, Israël) – Keynote
- Michael Angelo (Stanford, US)
- Alessio Bava (Institut Curie, France)
- Sean Bendall (Stanford, US)
- Andrew Griffiths (ESPCI, France)
- Edith Heard (Institut Curie, France)
- Thomas Hofer (DKFZ, Germany)
- Philipp Junker (MDC Berlin/UK)
- Heather Marlow (Institut Pasteur, France)
- Garry Nolan (Stanford, US) – Keynote
- Wolf Reik (Babraham Institute, UK) – Keynote
- Roser Vento (Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK)
- Chloé Villani (Harvard, US)
- Leïla Perié (Institut Curie, France)
- Céline Vallot (Institut Curie, France)
Organizers: Luca Albergante, Alessio Bava, Antonin Morillon, Leila Perié, Céline Vallot
Registration deadline is October 31st, 2018. Registration is free, but space is very limited.
To register click go to the following site: https://www.weezevent.com/single-cell-symposium